Sunday, May 18, 2008

Exacto takes its revenge.

So there I was, creating a mockup for a catalog to send to Japan, when suddenly with one swoop, my knife jumps off the guide and gets my finger. Pretty gross. And let me tell you, it hurt right away. It wasn't one of those delayed, "Oh my god what the fuck did I just do" type of cuts, it was HOLY FUCKING SHIT type of cut. So, I drove myself to the ER to make sure I wasn't going to loose the tip of my finger, only to be there for close to 3 hours for them to give me a band-aid.

Next day, with some more blood loss, I found myself in the walk in clinic getting stitches to make sure the two pieces get re-attached.

So what did you do this weekend?

- Stay Dazed -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEK that looks bad. Be Carefull my little gem. How will you ever play the Violin again?